Monday, March 14, 2011

Teens and Driving

Why do you think teens are waiting to get their license and car? Even if they are of age teens are waiting because of the prices.The number of teen drivers has plummeted. I have my permit and I am of age to get my license but i still have to do my road lessons. Even if i get my road lessons done, I am going to wait to get a car because of the price. Ill probably instill myself into buying a car so i can pay a little at a time. The gas price has even risen to about $3.50 per gallon. Isn't that ridiculous?! I think it is. The price should be more modest such as $1.25 per gallon. That would bring down the price somewhat. So, there is no wonder why teens now a days are waiting to get there license and/or their car. The other problems with teens driving is the fatality rate. In some states, teens who are going for their license have to take a computer simulation before they can get their license.The things you have to do to get your license these days! What are you going to do about these problems?

1 comment:

  1. You're right about the high gas prices! I just filled up the other day and it cost my $70! (And I only travel about 13 miles per day!) I feel bad for teen agers trying to get jobs. Getting paid minimum wage almost doesn't make it worth it. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete

Think twice before you post. :)