Monday, September 13, 2010

USB

The USB in my opinion is one of the most useful pieces of storage technology ever. We all know what a USB is and if you don't than to bad there gonna be staying for some time. USB's come in many different styles, some have a higher amount of storage while others have custom styles. I in fact have three one looks like an eraser [Link], another that I use for school work and the last that I use as my Xbox memory card [Link]. So ya as i said if you don't have one you might want to look into one since there here to stay. I soon want to buy a custom one from mimobots [Link].

-Ryan

4 comments:

  1. That is very true i should go out and by one

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can be quite useful. Especially this guy: http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.aspx?edc=2025571&cm_mmc=acquirgy-_-google-_-Memory-_-Kingston+DataTraveler+310&AcquirgyID=vkI8yq7R&pcrid=5973593779&sid=svkI8yq7R

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. What company was the first to come out with them? Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete

Think twice before you post. :)