Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Opinion On "Is Facebook Worth $100 Billion?"

I think that Facebook should be a publicly traded company. I think that Facebook is worth $100 billion because everyone uses it and it's probably one of the most famous websites ever. I think that it's true that Facebook does a very good job of selling people products. Which is a big way of making money for them. By having so many addicting games and advertising products based on the information it has of your likes it knows what to advertise to you and it can entice you into buying things from them. In my opinion I think that Facebook will be worth even more in a couple of years.

1 comment:

  1. I definely agree with the point of your likes getting you to see specific ads.

    ReplyDelete

Think twice before you post. :)